For 24 - Hour
please call 308-389-0096.
2530 N. Diers Ave., Grand Island, NE 68803(corner of Capital & Diers)308-384-6147
M - F 8:00 - 5:00
Sat. 8:00 - 12:00
- Surgical Services: Family Pet Clinic can provide a wide variety of surgical procedures. Pain control is tailored to each patient using pain medications before and after surgery for optimal managment of discomfort.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients.
- Radiology Services: On-site X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiography Services: ECG services provided on-site.
- MLS Laser Therapy: Laser therapy is the application of low levels of laser light to areas of the body that have been injured or damaged. For patients, this means relief from acute and chronic pain, reduced inflammation and muscle spasms, improved range of motion and restored function.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. Commercial veterinary laboratories are used for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Microchipping: Microchip implantation for complete pet identification.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and oral surgery. We often run dental specials through the year. See dental page for more information.
- Individualized Flea & Tick Control Programs: From individualized reviews, we develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation.
- Dietary Counseling: Guidance provided regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage. This includes dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance. We have many prescription diets available for pets with specific dietary needs.
- Behavioral Counseling: Advice provided regarding behavior correction, such as excessive barking, resource guarding, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Boarding: Pet boarding provided as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday.
- Grooming: Family Pet Clinic has three onsite groomers, each with over 15 years experience.
- Emergency Care: We see emergencies during our normal hours. Please call 308-384-6147 for instructions for after-hour emergencies.